TikTok Source Code
Native Android App built-in Android Studio
Tik Tok – Android app for creating and sharing short videos. The customizable social video application to build your own trending video sharing platform with video dubbing features, various filters & social media integrations & more. Build your unique
- TikTok Clone Source Code
- Musical.ly Clone Source Code
- Rizzle App Clone Source Code
- Dubsmash Clone Source Code
- Mast App Clone Source Code Today!
- Shoort : Short Funny Video App
- Cheerup live
- Indi App
- Login / Signup Your users can use their phone number, email address or social media accounts for registering themselves with the app. These credentials can be used for logging into the app
- Newsfeed: Based on the user’s followers & following, the news feed is constantly updated to showcase the latest posts from other users, top viewed posts in the area, Designed for maximum user engagement rate.
- Song Audio Selection: Select your favorite tracks or upload your own from admin panel, for our custom video dubbed post with your own song or audio selection.
- Dubbing and Video Selfie: Record custom music-dubbed video selfie posts or record performances – Multiple options to help users become mini internet stars themselves on our customisable Tik Tok clone. .
- Video Sharing: Share your dubbed video or media with other users or on other social channels as well on the TikTok clone customizable app.
- View and Like Your Favourite Video: Users can view videos of various users. Like, comment, and share posts also on the customizable TikTok clone app.
- Live Streaming: Going live is such a lot easier on our live video streaming solution. Their friends are going to be notified and that they can watch the live stream in real-time on our live video streaming solution.
- Multiple Media Attachment Chat Options: Tiktok clone social video dubbing & sharing script is integrated with an in-app chat module with a wide variety of multimedia sharing options. Users can attach images or share videos and also send the voice messages.
- Video Discovery: Videos shared by other users can also be searched via hashtags or by specifically typing the video title.
- Video Posting: The videos created over this platform can be posted by users along with hashtags, descriptions, etc. Other app users can also be tagged in the videos.
- Video Filters: Various available filters can also be applied to the videos before sharing them on the user profiles. The filters can enhance the visual effects of videos and make them look more professional.
- Video Comments: Other users can comment on your video and vice versa. This helps in improving video content as users come to know what others feel about their work.
- In-app Push notifications: These notifications inform users whenever users follow other users or send a message or do live streaming
- Favorite Sounds: Interesting soundtracks can be saved by users in their profiles and used for video creation in the future.
- View User Profile: Both profiles and videos of other users can be viewed easily using this app. Users can even like, share, and follow the profiles they find entertaining
- Privacy Settings The privacy settings of users can be changed as per their requirements. The uploaded video can be shared only with himself or for the general public and also if users can do a duet or not.
- User Reporting: Report other users or posts for a number of reasons. This helps maintain high content quality standards on your TikTok clone app.
- Playback Speed: Creators have the option to record a video at speeds of 1x, 2x, or 3x
- Light and Dark mode: Our application now features a dark mode, allowing users to easily switch between light and dark modes.
- Playlist: Similar to TikTok, creators now have the ability to create and add videos to playlists, with no limit on the number of playlists they can create.
- Profile Views: Get insight into who is viewing your profile by using our profile views feature, providing a better understanding of your audience
- Stickers Similar to Instagram, creators now have the ability to add stickers from the backend admin panel, which will appear during the creation of stories. This allows creators to use the stickers while they are creating their story
- Images Upload: Similar to TikTok, creators now have the ability to upload images on the video record screen, which can be used as a slider
- Video Record:: The ability to add text, stickers, emojis, and drawings during video editing has now been added. Additionally, creators can adjust the video speed to be slower or faster while recording
- Pinned Video: Creators now have the ability to pin a video to the top of their profile, making it the first video displayed to viewers
- Pinned Comment: Similar to pinning a video to their profile, creators can now pin a comment to the top of the comments section on their video, making it the first comment viewers will see
- Live Streaming: We’ve introduced several new features to our Live streaming option. Creators can now choose between broadcasting their stream publicly or keeping it private. Additionally, other users who wish to join the stream will be required to pay the streamer. The streamer can also invite friends or followers to join their stream. Lastly, we’ve added a new feature called duet live streaming, which enables two people to jointly host a stream.
Share your daily life with your followers using our story feature, inspired by the popular formats found on Instagram and Snapchat